Buying with Vertu at Roseberys
At the end of the auction an invoice will be emailed directly to you, or sent to you by post if you have not provided an email address.
If you would like confirmation that your bids were successful you can either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can telephone our main switchboard on +44 (0) 20 8761 8437 and a member of our team will be able to advise you.
If you are the successful purchaser you will be required to pay your invoice within five days of the auction and to avoid storage charges.
Your invoice total is calculated on the hammer price plus buyer’s premium at 23% plus VAT (27.6% inclusive of VAT).
VAT is only applicable to the buyer’s premium and not the hammer price, unless indicated on the lot using a * or (VAT applicable on the hammer price).
Payment of your invoice can be made in any of the following ways:
- Cash: up to the sterling equivalent of 15,000 Euros on the day of the transaction
- Debit card: Switch, Delta, Visa, online here (Roseberys payment page)
- Credit card: subject to a 2% surcharge, online here (Roseberys payment page)
- Non UK debit and credit cards: subject to a 2% surcharge, online here (Roseberys payment page)
- Online: via roseberys.co.uk
- Bank transfer: payment is accepted via bank transfer to the following account (International bank transfers are subject to a £25 administration fee.):
Natwest Bank plc, Bloomsbury Parr’s branch, Sort Code 60-30-06, Account number 36952613, Swift code NWBKGB2L, IBAN GB80NWBK60300636952613.
Currently Vertu at Roseberys is unable to pack and ship items in-house, but we can suggest the following courier and shipping companies:
London and the South East
Capital Fine Art Move
+44 (0) 7957 209 523
+44 (0) 7970 118 762
Nationwide and International
Mail Boxes Etc Croydon
Pack and Send
In order to release to a third party carrier you must inform Vertu at Roseberys in writing of the lot number and carrier name. Please email email@example.com
If you require any assistance selecting a suitable carrier our front of house team will be happy to help you. Please contact them on +44 (0)20 8761 2522, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you intend to collect your items from Vertu at Roseberys, our opening hours for collections are 9.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. We are not able to provide clients with packing materials, and all successful purchasers are asked to bring materials with them to ensure items are protected whilst in transit.